S&S offers you the opportunity to work within a fast-paced, dynamic company whose current products and projects allow for technological development in both software and hardware fields.
Our continuing success is the result of the tools and services that we have provided local governments in Louisiana. Current products and new projects are helping us become established in the national market.
S&S attracts and retains top-quality workers because it is committed to their health and prosperity. This commitment is characterized by the comprehensive benefits package furnished to S&S staff members.
S&S is always looking for bright, innovative, and motivated team members. If you are interested in an available team position, or want to send us your resume, please contact our Human Resource Department. You may e-mail your resume directly to Human Resources in either MS Word or PDF format. We thank you in advance but only candidates who will be interviewed will be contacted.
Experienced Developer/ Programmer with .NET
proficient in at least one of the following but both are desirable: VB.Net, C#.Net
- Proficient in the use of .NET, and SQL Server (SQL Syntax and Stored Procedures)
- Proficient in building Windows Desktop Applications in .NET
- Experience with ASP.Net, VB6 and WPF is a plus
The right person will need to enjoy work variety and have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and possess some technical knowledge of computers and software applications. For more info, please email Human Resources.
We are not currently hiring for any other positions at this time. If you would like to send your resume for future consideration, we will keep your information on file.
Working at S&S
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- Reduce taxes and increase savings with these benefits
- 401(K) Retirement and savings plan
- 125 (K) Flexible savings plan
- HSA for medical savings
Enjoy paid time off
- Personal time (escalates from 19 days for the first year)
- Grant funding for education
- Fitness reimbursemen
- Flexible work schedules
- Business Casual Environment
- Direct Deposit
Software & Services has fun company gatherings for staff and their families 3 or 4 times a year, in addition to Birthday Celebrations and so much more!
For more information:E-mail Human Resources
Our Team Positions
- Manages/coordinates the efforts of a dedicated market team.
- Designs, plans, develops, tests, and documents computer programs.
Client Support Analyst/Application Specialist
- Investigates and resolves computer software and hardware problems of users. Provides client application installation, conversion, and training.
Computer Systems Engineer/Networking Specialist
- Installs and troubleshoots computing devices in networked and stand-alone environments. Consults hardware and computer network topology requirements to establish or modify existing data processing systems.
Software Sales Representative
- Licenses S&S software in a dedicated market to existing and new clients.
Business Development Manager
- Responsible for market growth, sales opportunities; excellent market research, and primarily the licensing of software, hardware, and related services.